Ooooh....what a fantastic dish this was! Mexican-check! Pasta-check! Cheese-check! What more could you ask for really?! I found this on a blog, but I can't remember whose blog it was, so if it's yours please let me know and I will gladly give you credit.
Taco Pasta Bake
Ingredients:
1 lb. Ground Turkey
1/2 Onion, diced
1 Packet Taco Seasoning
1 Can (15 oz) Tomato Sauce
1 Box Pasta (I used bowties because they are cute)
1 pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese, softened
1 C Sour Cream
1 Pkg (8 oz) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Directions:
Cook pasta according to directions. Meanwhile, brown ground turkey with onions. Add taco seasoning and tomato sauce and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Mix softened cream cheese & sour cream in separate bowl. Spray bottom of 9x13 pan. Place pasta in the pan. Spread cream cheese mixture over pasta. Spoon ground turkey mixture over pasta. Sprinkle cheese over top. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Let cool 15 minutes before serving.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment