Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's Raining Men Dip!


I got this recipe from www. stiritupwithjackie.blogspot.com. It is FANTASTIC!

It's Raining Men Dip

Ingredients:

1-8 oz. pkg. Cream Cheese
1/2 C Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
1/2 C Buffalo Wing Sauce
Salt/Pepper to taste
2-3 C Shredded Cooked Chicken (from rotisserie chicken)
2 Scallions, sliced (oops...I forgot)
(I also added approx. 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese)

Celery Sticks & Tortilla Chips for dipping

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place the cream cheese into a medium-sized bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds to soften slightly. Whisk in salad dressing, wing sauce, cheese, salt & pepper until smooth. Stir in the shredded chicken until just coated. Spread the mixture in a pie plate and drizzle the top with additional wing sauce if desired. Bake the dip for 15-20 minutes until mixture is heated through and edges are bubbly. Cool slightly and top with scallions.

No comments: