Ifound this recipe on http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/. Since I had some blue cheese that I needed to use up I thought this would be perfect. When they came out of the oven, the smell was a bit strong, so I wasn't sure if we would like them or not. Once I tried them, though, I fell in love.Unfortunately, I was the only one who loved them though :(
Cheesy Biscuits
Ingredients:
1 Can Grands Flaky Biscuits
1 Stick Butter
1 Small Package of Blue Cheese
Directions:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the butter and blue cheese on a baking sheet and pop it into the oven. Cut the biscuits into bite-sized pieces. Once the butter & cheese melt, remove baking sheet from oven and spread them around. Toss the biscuit pieces in the mixture to coat. Place back in the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
2 comments:
I will be trying these out soon. I love Blue cheese. will let you know how they come out.
They were delicious everyone loved them in the office. I am definately going to make these.
Post a Comment