Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thank you to the Mittals!





So, there is a man who was working on a project with Anand. One day, they were scheduled to have a meeting at 9:00 a.m.-Anand told him that he wouldn't be able to make it because he had to take "the twins" to daycare. Well, long story short, this man also has twin daughters!! They are 5 months older than our girls. He & his wife invited us over to their home for lunch and a playdate for our daughters today. We had a great time! The girls all got along great and the food was delicious! We had Butter Chicken, a kidney bean dish, homemade cheese curry, tossed salad, yogurt, and homemade chapathis. I even got a quick chapathi making lesson! Unfortunately, while Anand was holding Suri she pulled the placemat and a glass fell and broke (sorry guys). I promise I will post recipes as soon as I get them, but in the meantime here are some teaser pics!

1 comment:

Alisha and Priyanka said...

We enjoyed having you guys over very much too. Your girls are "the cutest", well, almost...:)But, absolutely, they are very well behaved, energetic, beautiful little ones. And Please don't worry about the glass, I am glad that now I would be able to go buy another set as it's been a while. Alisha and Priyanka kept repeating what Maya and Suri did that day and kept saying "baby bye bye". It was fun to see two of a kind in twos. We will send you some cute pictures that we took.