I was planning on making potato soup tonight, but when I spoke to Anand he said he was craving Indian. So, I thought I would make both! It was quick & easy because we happened to have a jar of Masala Simmer Sauce from Trader Joe's. I defrosted 2 chicken breasts, chopped them up & placed the chicken in a saucepan along with the simmer sauce and 1 cup of water. Simmer on medium for approximately 10-15 minutes or until chicken is done. I also added 1 can of garbanzo beans when the chicken was just about done. I served this over basmati rice...Instant Indian...Voila! Anand was very happy...
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Trader Joe's to the Rescue AGAIN!
I was planning on making potato soup tonight, but when I spoke to Anand he said he was craving Indian. So, I thought I would make both! It was quick & easy because we happened to have a jar of Masala Simmer Sauce from Trader Joe's. I defrosted 2 chicken breasts, chopped them up & placed the chicken in a saucepan along with the simmer sauce and 1 cup of water. Simmer on medium for approximately 10-15 minutes or until chicken is done. I also added 1 can of garbanzo beans when the chicken was just about done. I served this over basmati rice...Instant Indian...Voila! Anand was very happy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment