Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our Newly Decorated Bedoom!

We have been thinking about redecorating, or basically "decorating" our Master Bedroom for quite some time. We bought new bedroom furniture about a month ago and I was debating over which bedding set to use. We have like six sets-the hoarders that we are! Nothing was really inspiring me until I came across a bedding set from Linens N Things in a circular sent to my e-mail. I saw it and immediately knew it was the one-thus I was inspired! So, off I went to pick it up and found the coordinating window treatments-had to have them. Then, we went and picked out paint at Lowe's-chose Valspar Oak Moss. We are so happy with the way it turned out-we LOVE it!

Here is the "Before" picture...


And the "After" (it was dark when I took these)...












1 comment:

Unknown said...

FAB! FAB! FAB! Great makeover!