Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rice Noodle Stirfry


We had a box of Thai Kitchen Rice Noodles, so I looked at the back of the box and found a recipe that sounded great! It was very, very simple and tasted great! Of course, I threw out the box and don't have the exact recipe now, but it was pretty simple.
Stir Fry Rice Noodles
Ingredients:
1 Box Thai Kitchen Noodles, cooked according to package directions
2 Chicken Breasts, very thinly sliced
6-8 Stalks Asparagus, chopped
1 Red Onion, diced
3-4 Green Onions, chopped
1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
2 T Olive Oil
1 T Sesame Oil
2 T Soy Sauce (I used Tamari)
1 T Fish Oil
In a large skillet or wok, heat olive oil on high. Add chicken and veggies and cook until chicken is cooked through. Add the cooked noodles along with the oils and mix until all combined and heated through. Enjoy! How is that for easy??!

1 comment:

Heart of my Home - my Kitchen said...

That was so easy and looks delicious! I'm definitely going to try this and maybe make a veggie version for myself.
I'll let you know.