Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cajun Flounder & Pasta



I'm late on updating. This was (I think) Tuesday's dinner. I simply tossed some flounder fillets in flour and cajun seasoning and sauteed in olive oil. Yum!

For the pasta, I was craving black beans & corn, so this is what I came up with...

Ingredients:

1/2 Box Barilla Plus Rotini

1 C Frozen Corn

1 Can Black Beans, drained & rinsed

1 Onion, diced

2 T Whole Cumin

Olive Oil

Cilantro

1 C Cheddar Cheese, shredded

Directions:

Cook the pasta according to directions. Meanwhile, in a large saute pan over medium-high heat, add about 2 T olive oil to the pan. When hot, add the cumin and saute for a couple of minutes. Add the onion and cook until until translucent. Add corn and black beans. Season and add the pasta with salt & pepper according to taste. Garnish with cilantro & cheddar cheese. Enjoy!

No comments: