I decided to try the pesto mix from Tastefully Simple first since I had some goat cheese to use. I thought it would be a nice mix of flavors, and I was right although I'm still not sold on goat cheese. It's quite surprising since I LOVE cheese of all kinds, but goat cheese is just a bit strong for me. My husband loved it, though.
The pesto was easy: you simply add a tablespoon of olive oil, a tablespoon of the mix, and a tablespoon of water and cook on high in the microwave for one minute. Let sit for 5 minutes. In the meantime, I sliced a little pocket on the sides of 2 chicken breasts. I added the pesto and some crumbled goat cheese to each. I placed them in a baking pan and topped with the bit of pesto left in the bowl and a bit of olive oil. Then, I baked them on 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment