Monday, July 27, 2009

Closet Organization

I finally organized my closet! Well, actually I organized it back in February, but am just getting around to posting it. It was a sad sight before. I went out and bought a ton of skinny hangers and a hanging shoe rack and went to town! What a HUGE difference. It's so organized now-let's hope it stays that way (so far, so good!).

This is what I saw before when I opened the door (yikes!).
Here is the after view...
Here is a view of one of the hanger racks with shelf above. I found the adorable brown suede "baskets" at Bed, Bath and Beyond after Christmas on clearance for pennies. They had Christmas sayings on them, so I simply turned them backwards. I have hats, scarves, and gloves in them.
And here is another "after" shelf photo...

And this is my favorite part of my closet! This shoe rack was 3 pieces put together and it hangs on the door...LOVE it!

Onto more organizing efforts...

No comments: