Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies!


Our daughters have been sick for the past couple of days so I've been home with them. This morning while they were napping I decided to bake some cookies. I happened to look at the back of a Craisins bag and saw this recipe-it sounded great! I love, love, love Craisins! They are really good in cereal. These cookies were really, really good and I would highly recommend them!

Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Ingredients:

2/3 C Butter, softened

2/3 C Brown Sugar

2 Large Eggs

1-1/2 C Old-Fashioned Oats

1-1/2 C Flour

1 tsp. Baking Soda

1/2 tsp. Salt

1 C Craisins (Dried Cranberries)

1 C White Chocolate Chips

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using Kitchen-Aid mixer, beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add oats, flour, baking soda and salt and mix well. Stir in Craisins and white chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack. Makes approximately 2-1/2 dozen cookies. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you bring these to work so we can sample them and let you know how good they really are?