About 2 years ago, our microwave died on us. First, the handle broke off and then it just stopped working. Andy wanted to get a new one, but I was afraid it would be one of those projects that never quite gets finished and we would be stuck with a big gaping hole in the wall above the stove. So, I kept telling him we should wait. Plus, I was pregnant with twins and couldn't stand the thought of the mess. Yesterday we decided to go for it! We went to Lowe's and picked out our new GE Profile microwave, brought it home and Andy immediately started working on it. After 4 hours, it was completely installed! Great job Honey! And now, for the first time in 2 years, I present to you the Ginka Family Working Microwave!!
Now, what to do with it? It's been so long since we've had one!The first picture is the old broken microwave. The second picture is the removal, third is the open space and the final picture is our new baby. Bring on the microwaveable goodies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment